ACCURUN® 120 HAV IgG Positive Control
ACCURUN 120 HAV IgG Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect IgG antibodies to Hepatitis A Virus (HAV). ACCURUN 120 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your HAV assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
- A ready-to-use control.
- Formulated to be weakly reactive; helps challenge your assay, provides additional confidence in your lab’s test results
- Able to be combined with other ACCURUN controls in a custom combination; due to ACCURUN 120 only containing HAV IgG, helps meet specific needs of QC program
- Made from naturally occurring plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Negative for antibodies to HIV ½, HTLV, and HCV
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material; helps maintain compliance and meet regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: HAV IgG
- Regulatory clearances: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 120 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program. The analytes found in this product may be available in other ACCURUN controls.