ACCURUN® 1 Series 4000 Multi-Analyte Positive Control
ACCURUN 1 Series 4000 Multi-Analyte Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect HBsAg and antibodies to HIV-1/2, HTLV-I/II, HBcAg, HCV, and CMV. ACCURUN 1 Series external controls can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
ACCURUN 1 Series 4000
- A ready to use control formulated to be weakly reactive on specific test systems; ensures ACCURUN 1 will truly be weakly reactive; appropriately challenges your assay
- Made from naturally occurring material diluted in plasma or serum; closely resembles actual patient sample
- A consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; helps maintain laboratory compliance and aids in meeting regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-HIV-1/2, anti-HTLV-I/II, anti-HBc, anti-HCV, anti-CMV, and HBsAg
- Regulatory clearances: IVD and CE
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 1 Series 4000 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.