ACCURUN® 1 Series 2400 Multi-Analyte Positive Control
ACCURUN 1 Series 2400 Multi-Analyte Positive Control is an external control for use with in vitro serology assays that detect HBsAg and antibodies to HIV-1/2, HTLV-I/II, HBcAg, and HCV. ACCURUN 1 Series external controls can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to monitor your assay with a reliable source of low positive material.
ACCURUN 1 Series 2400
- Ready to use control formulated to be weakly reactive; provides additional confidence in you lab’s test results.
- Specifically targeted to Abbott Prism (may be used with other test methods if appropriately verified); ensures weak reactivity with different cut-offs specific to instrument
- Made from naturally occurring material dilute in plasma or serum; closely resembles an actual patient sample
- Consistent and reliable source of QC material in a convenient multi-analyte format; aids in maintaining compliance and meeting regulatory commitments
- Analytes included: Anti-HIV-1/2, Anti-HTLV-I/II, Anti-HBc, Anti-HCV, and HBsAg.
- Regulatory Clearances: IVD, CE, and HC
ACCURUN Serology controls are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 1 Series 2400 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program.