Seraseq™ Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF4) LC
The Seraseq Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF4) LC is a multiplexed mixture of actionable biosynthetic DNA targets precisely blended with a single, well-characterized genomic background to an allelic frequency of 4%, offered in a low concentration (LC) at 5 ng/μL. Designed to assess the overall performance of your somatic mutation assay by next-generation sequencing (NGS), this unique product includes a wide range of single nucleotide variants (SNVs), insertion-deletion mutations (indels), and structural variants (SVs).
- Single-vial format for daily run use
- 40 unique multiplexed variants across 28 genes (see table on right)
- 20 SNVs
- 5 SNVs that are part of homopolymers
- 13 indels
- 2 SVs
- Mutation targets quantitated with digital PCR
- Well-characterized GM24385 human genomic DNA as background ‘wild-type’ material
- Manufactured in cGMP compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities
View the Product Sheet for a detailed list of variants.
The Seraseq Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF4) LC is formulated for use with targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays that detect mutations in key oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes. The Seraseq Tumor Mutation DNA Mix v2 (AF4) LC is intended as a quality reference material for translational and disease research testing to monitor library preparation, sequencing, and variant allele detection under a given set of bioinformatics pipeline parameters.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.