Seraseq™ FFPE Tumor Fusion RNA Reference Material v1
To fulfill the need for patient-like reference materials carrying RNA fusions in a highly multiplexed format to match these new highly multiplexed NGS assays, SeraCare introduces the Seraseq™ FFPE Tumor Fusion RNA Reference Material v1.
As a formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) cell line material engineered to contain 12 different fusion RNAs, the Seraseq™ FFPE Tumor Fusion RNA Reference Material is the most comprehensive material for clinically significant kinase fusions, both common and rare.
- 12 clinically-relevant RNA fusions expressed in well-characterized GM24385 cells
- Includes common as well as rare fusions
- Focus on lung and thyroid cancers, as well as other tissue types
- FFPE format (single 10 µm section, approximate 100 ng RNA yield typical) mimics a true patient sample
- Manufactured under cGMP compliance in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities