Seraseq™ Circulating Tumor DNA-I Reference Material (AF0.1)
Seraseq Circulating Tumor DNA-I Reference Material (AF0.1) is a set of 9 mutations (single-nucleotide variants in addition to insertion/deletions), fragmented and stabilized then mixed into a plasma-like matrix at a 0.1% allele frequency.
- Mutations and wild-type allele are fragmented to an average size of 170 base-pairs
- Proprietary stabilization technology in defined MatriBase matrix
- GM24385 'wild-type' background yields no extraneous mutation artifacts
- Single-tube 5mL format contains 60ng of extractable nucleic acid
- Manufactured in cGMP compliant, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities
Seraseq Circulating Tumor DNA-I Reference Material (AF0.1) - List of Mutations
The presence of the mutation in a particular assay depends upon the enrichment strategy and sequencing platform used.
The Seraseq Circulating Tumor DNA-I (AF0.1) Reference Material is formulated for use with targeted next-generation sequencing (NGS) assays, real-time quantitative PCR (qPCR) or digital PCR (dPCR) assays that screen for circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) in a cell-free plasma sample. The Seraseq Circulating Tumor DNA-I (AF0.1) Reference Material is intended as a quality material for translational oncology researchers, assay developers, and clinical pathology laboratories, and monitors sample purification, library preparation, and sequencing (if using an NGS-based assay), and detection performance.
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.