ACCURUN® 410 Adenovirus (ADV) Reference Materials
ACCURUN 410 Adenovirus Reference Material is for use with in vitro assays that detect Adenovirus (ADV) nucleic acid. ACCURUN 410 can help you avoid costly repeats and, more importantly, false negative or positive results by allowing you to evaluate your assay with multiple levels of ADV. Each kit contains 4 vials of reference material with varying concentrations of ADV: 1 vial of high positive material, 1 vial of medium positive material, 1 vial of low positive material, and 1 vial of negative material. This allows you to challenge your ADV assays at 4 different intervals to increase confidence in your test results.
- Ready to use format made by diluting whole, inactivated ADV in viral transport media; achieves specific concentrations, mimics patient samples.
- Helps you monitor your assay for variations in performance over time and with new lots of reagents as well as detect errors in testing procedures
- Can help in qualifying new lots/shipments of reagents, troubleshooting, and validating and monitoring assays
- Made from whole, inactivated ADV; appropriately challenges your testing from extraction through detection
- Analytes included: ADV DNA
ADV can be difficult to find, so having a consistent and reliable source of reference material ensures you will have material available and helps you maintain compliance. ACCURUN Reference Materials are some of the most respected in the industry and have long been relied on by many world class laboratories. ACCURUN 410 can help improve confidence in your test results and assist in maintaining regulatory compliance when part of your laboratory’s quality assurance program. For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.