VariantFlex Custom NGS Library
Build Your Own Clinical Genomics Reference Standard with our VariantFlex™ Configurator.
Our VariantFlex Configurator tool allows you to easily build a custom reference standard for your specific assay. Browse from our large library of over 200 pathogenic variants, create your own variants configured to meet your specific assay requirements, and get an instant estimated price and turnaround time!
NGS Standards Customized For Your Needs
As NGS panels grow to include an ever increasing number of important biomarkers, so too must the reference standards used for development, validation, and routine QC. But sourcing sufficient quantities of remnant patient specimens or cell lines bearing all of the necessary variants is expensive, time-consuming, and can leave you short of rare or challenging mutations.
With SeraCare’s VariantFlex custom NGS library, you can easily get the variants you need at your desired allele frequencies in the format that fits your assay. Your custom reference material will arrive in as little as six weeks, thanks to our streamlined process and flexible biosynthetic technology.
- Select from over 200 clinically relevant variants across 50 genes or specify a custom sequence
- Broad coverage of variant types including SNVs, INDELs, RNA gene fusions, SVs, and CNVs
- Size profiles for solid tumor and cell-free DNA applications in a variety of matrices
- Scale easily from development to validation and post-launch run monitoring
- Targets precisely quantitated with digital PCR
- Manufactured in GMP-compliant and ISO 13485-certified facilities
- NIPT assay development: Customized trisomy 21, 18, 13, and euploid materials across a range of fetal fractions to support a ground-breaking new platform and consumable launch
- Cancer assay development: Custom cancer panel with over 60 variants at 10% allele frequency to support a platform and system for targeted cancer applications
- Liquid biopsy validation: Custom ctDNA panel with key therapeutic variants (such as T790M) as low as 1.25% to help stratify patients for targeted drug therapy
- HIV-1 assay validation: Custom HIV-1 and HCV-positive run controls covering specific variants at 5,000 copies per sample and specific mutation frequency (recombinant virus)
- Tumor profiling routine QC: Custom version of off-the-shelf tumor DNA reference materials to monitor daily run performance of a tumor profiling assay
Partner with SeraCare
With over 30 years providing quality control reagents to IVD developers and clinical laboratories worldwide, we help solve assay development challenges. Our VariantFlex platform offers a time-efficient, cost-effective solution to obtaining your mutations and gene fusions of interest in the best format for your assay.